Recently the software market has experienced many ups and downs. This has created uncertainty but also new opportunities. Justifiably, many investors and entrepreneurs – not only our current clients – are increasingly asking us for our current view of the market.
- What are the current valuations of software companies?
- Are companies valued based on sales or earnings multiples? And which multiples are appropriate?
- What roles do company size, growth and other indicators play?
- What are the important trends?
- Which sub-segments are the winners, which are the losers? Do American companies continue to outperform European ones?
- How is the M&A and fundraising market developing?
Our analysis once again shows the resilience of the software market and that quality companies continue to enjoy investor confidence.
Click here to download the full report and our analysis.
If you have any questions or are considering a transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us.