Berlin, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Stockholm, Warsaw
Are you looking for the next step in your career at a leader in M&A? For interesting and stimulating work with a flat hierarchy, and a personal mentor/coach who supports you and your career? For flexible conditions of work and an outstanding team of M&A professionals to work alongside? Then you have come to the right place!
Carlsquare is a partner-led, independent tech investment bank that supports companies and their shareholders to implement their strategic goals. We advise owner-managed and market leading enterprises, growth companies with innovative technologies and business models, alongside venture capital and private equity investors, family offices and corporations that want to create growth and increase value together with such entrepreneurs. Key services include transaction advisory across M&A, debt capital, IPOs and structured capital solutions.
Carlsquare was founded in 2000 by Michael Moritz and Mark Miller in Hamburg and has a global presence with 150 employees in Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Munich, London, Paris, San Francisco, Stockholm and now Warsaw.
For more information about Carlsquare, please visit www.carlsquare.com.
You will be:
- Given direct responsibility for critical phases of the M&A process with direct client contact and coordination of service providers in a Due Diligence process
- Preparing and structuring investment memoranda
- Researching and contributing to the positioning of our M&A mandates
- Evaluating key drivers in our key sectors, and preparing industry/sector analyses
- Making meaningful contributions to the team with your personality and your professional knowledge
- Offer you meaningful, influential work on interesting transactions across Europe (and beyond) with a high degree of autonomy, exciting deals and an attractive compensation package
- Support you in your development with tailor-made training to drive your career goals
- Offer you flexible working conditions and support you in achieving a better work-life balance
- Celebrate together at our Summer and Christmas parties (typically the entire company in a European city)
- Offer you (typically after the first year) access to our European secondment program, where you can spend 3-6 months living in a different city while working at another Carlsquare office
We look for:
- An undergraduate degree from a high-quality university, often with a focus in finance, accounting or a similar quantitative discipline
- Relevant internships in investment banking/ transaction services / accounting / strategy consulting
- Standout analytical, conceptual and communication skills, plus a very high attention to detail
- Strong ability in Excel and PowerPoint
- Someone who brings their ‘whole self’ to work – we like to think of ourselves as “corporate finance with a personality”
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
Would you like to be part of our Carlsquare team in Warsaw? We look forward to receiving your CV. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org