M&A Report: The European Life Sciences Industry 2015
2 mar 2016
We are pleased to present to you the latest Carlsquare M[&]A Report:[nbsp]The European Life Sciences and Medtech Industry 2015. Together with our Globalscope partners we have analysed all published deals in three Life Sciences segments: Medtech, Pharma and Providers, with targets in Europe.
The study provides a detailed analysis of deal rationales as well as current trends and valuations. Some of the findings are:
- The total number of transactions in the European Life Science market grew by 13%
- There has been a 20% increase in the number of deals in the provider segment, which can be explained by the rising number of Private Equity funds conducting consolidations in this segment
- UK, Germany and France were the most attractive coutries for M[&]A, for the first time Italy entered the top 4[nbsp] ranking
- Most of the 883 deal were conducted intra-Europe
- With 96 transactions, again buyers from the United States were by far the most active investors from the outside of Europe
If you are interested in receiving the report, please contact[nbsp]Carolina Liechtenstein.