Main menu button

Frequentis AG

Frequentis, founded in 1948, offers its clients market leading communication and information systems for the Air Traffic Control and Public Transport sectors. With some 500 clients in 140 countries in its main business area, Air Traffic Management, Frequentis holds a dominant position with its solutions for mission-critical air traffic control centers. This business area constitutes around 70 percent of Frequentis revenues, while the business area Public Safety and Transport solutions makes up the other 30 percent.

Research: Analysguiden
Sector: Technology
Industry: Industrial Software
Exchange: Xetra German Stock Exchange
Ticker: FTV:AV
Bertil Nilsson
Bertil Nilsson LinkedIn
Senior Equity Analyst
Markus Augustsson
Markus Augustsson LinkedIn
Head of Equity Research

Revenue (MEUR)

2019 304
2018 286
2017 267

Other Researches